Friday, February 5, 2010

Nissan vs Toyota and Lifetime Movies vs Megadeth Songs

I heard a radio spot earlier this week on the local sports station (KFAN) where Nissan was touting the fact that 8 of their models were rated for high safety, while Toyota has recalled 8 of their models. I am not sure if that was the specfic radio copy, but that is how I remember it. In fact, the ad made enough of a connection that I have told family and friends about it. Even though the ad was a "mild attack" on Toyota, it left a positive impression on me. In the past I have never really considered a Nissan, let's see if that changes next time we need to buy a vehicle.


I was scrolling through my Facebook updates from friends and brands and engaged with one brand in particular. It was GQ's Timewaster of the Day (this was done at home, not at work). The quiz was Lifetime Movie or a Megadeth Song. While the average score was 58%, I answered every one correctly (100%). Am I more of a fan of Megadeth than Lifetime Movies?


Check it out and let me know your score:
http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-q/2010/02/time-waster-of-the-day-lifetime-movie-or-megadeth-song.html

No comments:

Post a Comment