Thursday, April 30, 2009

Arby's Mobile Marketing

I saw the Arby's Cherry Pie TV ad again last night, I think it was during an NBA playoff game.

Today, by coincidence, a co-worker showed me a newspaper insert for Arby's which included a mobile marketing offer: send a text and get a free Roastburger, with the purchase of a drink.

During lunch we took advantage of this offer. All we had to do was to show the text message that was sent to our phones and we were in. It was a very smooth transaction, they were on top of things at this location.

I go to Arby's every once and awhile, but never order their roast beef sandwiches - I had one a long time ago and did not like it very much.

This offer gave me an opportunity to try one of these "new" Roastburgers, which seemed more appealing that their traditional roast beef sandwiches. I did not have high expectations, but the Cheddar & Bacon one turned out to be very good.

Next time I am at Arby's I the decision on what to have might be a little more difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment