Monday, May 18, 2009

Arby's and Crown Royal

There have not been many brand connections or brand breaks over the last week, however I do have a couple updates:

I received another mobile text message for a free Arby's Roastburger last Tuesday. The offer was only good for the next day. I did not take advantage of it. If the offer was good until yesterday (Sunday) I might have used it. Instead of stopping at Arby's we ended up at KFC. I felt like chicken, more than a traditional burger. A roastburger would have been a good alternative. Here is an article about their mobile program: http://www.mobilemarketer.com/cms/news/commerce/3198.html

As for the Crown Royal bombarding of radio spots, they continue. I am still hearing them at least once a day. They are still irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment