Monday, May 4, 2009

The Exterminators & The Office & Angels and Demons


There was not much television viewing this weekend at home. The weather was to nice and there was too much to do outside (both work and play).

However, last night our whole family watched (my wife and our 2 kids, 8 and 10 yrs) an episode of The Exterminators on A&E. They both really like the show. http://www.aetv.com/the-exterminators/ We caught up on 1 of the episodes we have on the DVR.

We zipped past all of the TV spots except I did stop to watch the trailer of the new Tom Hanks movie Angels & Demons. I had briefly seen advertising on TV for the movie but had not really made an effort to find out what it was about. I had also seen it listed on www.moviefone.com when I was looking for movie to see last week.

I like Tom Hanks and it looks like this movie could be good http://www.angelsanddemons.com/. With all of the other summer movies coming out I may not catch this one in theaters.

Last night I also caught up on the last 2 episodes of The Office, via our DVR. Fast-forwarded through all of the commercials. I do catch the end of some spots, like a McDonald's one, but not much of a message is retained - just a brand reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment