Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Brand Bits

Here are a couple brand connections and a brand break (still broken):

Last Sunday at the Twins Baseball game we were headed out and there was a Mall of America outdoor bulletin right across the street from the Dome. It was almost at street level and was hard to miss. A great location for a board promoting their Nickelodeon Universe themepark reaching families leaving the game. Full disclosure, they are a client of ours and we placed the bulletin.

Before the game our family stopped at Taco Bell instead of having lunch at the game. It was chosen based upon family consensus (the other two options right next door were Wendy's or Burger King), except for our son who wanted to have a hotdog at the game.

On Monday I ate lunch at Subway, which just opened up a location near our offices. I chose Subway because I can get a footlong sub for $5 and eat half for lunch and the other half for dinner. We were going to be busy with kids' activities on Monday night, so I would not have time to pick up something at home or on the way to the soccer game. I have heard their radio spot a few times, the one where people are singing "5 Dollar Foot Long." It is very annoying, but not enough for me to ban Subway. I like the convenience (close to the office) the cost ($5 for basically 2 meals) too much. And it is a healthier option.

Lastly, I heard the Crown Royal radio spot again on the way home from work today. Yes, it is still irritating (see previous post).

No comments:

Post a Comment