Monday, May 4, 2009

Minnesota Twins

We went to the Minnesota Twins game yesterday afternoon. It would have been a great day to sit outside, but instead we were in the Dome. I can't wait until next year when we have the new stadium built. www.minnesotatwins.com

As you know, we are bombarded by advertising messages during the game. Here it is a day later, and I will try to remember the connections made:

Stanley (I believe the tools) had approx 5 large logos on the left field wall. I defintely saw them, but when all you have is your name it does not do much in terms of communicating something deeper about the brand. I'll let you know if they connect with me on a deeper level elsewhere.

Ben & Jerry's had a contest between innings where someone coudl win a year's supply of ice cream if they bounced a ball from the upper deck into a big blowup ice cream container. Recently, Ben & Jerry's has really been a brand that I have connected with. Still have not bought any yet.

That is about all.

No comments:

Post a Comment